Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Swap ideas for xmas art in childcare/montessori!!

• 10-12-2006 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi
    Im spending all my free time looking for art and crafts i can do with the kids i work with. Anyone help me by suggesting some ideas for christmas or any other time of the year!! ive got loads of ideas but ive done them all *we are a very arty class :)
    so lets make this a thread where childcare workers/ parents can swap kids art ideas. twud be mucho appricated!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭glitter-bug

Il get it started :)
    Roll up a ball of paper and cover completely in PVA glue. Let the kids stick cotton wool the whole way around. When finished add facial features and a hat if you want (old yoghurt carton painted or covered in coloured paper!) then add this poem on a piece of string beside it

I made myself a snowball
    Just as perfect as could be.
    I thought I'd keep it as a pet
    And let it sleep with me
    I gave it some pajamas
    And a pillow for its head.
    Then, last night it ran away,
    But first . . . .it wet the bed!

I think its too cute!!

Advertisement