Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 10-12-2006 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

what is the quickest way to get from o connell street to the rds. What number bus ?. Can you take the number 10 and walk there from somewhere.

Quick advice needed as i am commuting from drogheda

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

The site says the 7 and 45 go from O Connell St to the RDS.
    On the map there's a 10 nearby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

the number 7 from top o connell street, outside cleary's o connells street, just past the main door of trinners, opposite kilkenny design on nassau street

it'll bring you right to the RDS

you could also take the 45, but make sure with the driver first.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I think the 84 and 63 also go from town to the RDS but I dunno where from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Dart from connolly station is far easier and way more reliable than the bus.

Train from Drogheda, switch at connolly and get on a southbound dart, get off at Sandymount, go right when you come out of the station and walk straight ahead. Cross at the lights and keep going straight ahead and you'll see the entrance to the RDS on the left.

Advertisement