Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: CZ 452 Classic .22wmr

Options
  • 10-12-2006 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭

This gun is up for sale details are as follows

Gun - CZ 452-2E-ZKM Classic chambered in .22wmr
    Scope - Hawke Reflex 3-9x40 with mildot reticle
    Condition - Bore and rifling are excellent as are blueing and all the other metal surfaces, stock is also very good has the markings of a hunting rifle but nothing serious a bit of varnish has come off on the foreend on the right hand side as a result of using the side mirror of the jeep as a rest but no stock damage was done just a bit of varnish see here.

Barrel on rifle is threaded for moderator which im pretty sure is 1/2" x 20 UNF currently has a SAK moderator on it which can be left or taken at €35

Trigger has been modified to around (not measured) 2.5lb pull with no creep

All in all excellent rifle which has served me well but i have aquired a new rifle and have no use for this anymore unfortunatly and am forced to sell.

Will also throw in whatever ammo i have which currently is 2 boxs of 50gr Federal Game and 1 box of Remington 33gr premiers.

Rifle will only be sold to a person holding a current up to date firearms certificate or if you do not have a FAC i will hold the rifle until you get one or can also be done via a dealer.

All corespondance to be done by PM. Price is €400 sensible offers may be considered

More pics here -> CZ 452 pics thread

05092005011.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement