Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello from Dublin

• 10-12-2006 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭

hello, I heard there was Waterford College Centre in Waterford. Actually I got email from my Korean friend. He suppose to go to Waterford College Centre in Jan,but he didn't fix where to stay now. He wants to get homestay in Waterford. So I want to get good informations here. I will very appreciate you if you give me good informations.:) Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,620 ✭✭✭Roen

You could try starting here http://www.witstudentservices.com/accommodation_services.php, but the best thing would be to just check the notice board in the college and see what accommodation is available.
    He should be ok as there is plenty of places to stay here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

if he is going to college, he could try manor village or riverwalk which are student based accomadations. Also, templars hall is a housing estate, mostly filled with students. If you check the WIT forum on here under the EDU section, you might find something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frany

Thanks very much all. The two of your informations were very good to him. I appreciate you and take care!:)

Advertisement