Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym Contact Information

Options
  • 10-12-2006 6:20pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

I visited the gym both today and last Sunday. I make extensive use of the cardio equipment in particular and find that having a relatively high-quality TV and music system as the gym is fitted with make for a longer, more productive and more enjoyable workout.

Today when I visited, MTV Hits and Sky News were both unavailable as the Sky Boxes hadn't been set properly. The main CD music system was turned off also.

The same member of staff has been on both days. Presumably it wouldn't be too hard to press 'Play' on CD player, and check that the TV channels are tuned properly.

I was going to communicate the above to somebody, but does anyone know the address of the gym manager?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

Ask for it at the gym reception, maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Eh, see above. Maybe someone had politely requested to turn the music off becuase it was too loud or something?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

It's not that as much as the lack of TV channels. That means people are careless when opening up.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Technical fault the present employees couldn't fix? I doubt someone not scheduled to work will come in on a Sunday for the sake to 2 channels.

Advertisement