Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

02 xda atom for sale in dublin

• 10-12-2006 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

HI guys,
    I have an O2 XDA Atom For sale.the phone is white limited edition and barely used ,excellent condition.bought 2 months ago.it does not come with a box but I will include an LG 256 mem.It comes with UK plug and three other heads so you can use it anywhere in the world,Sync.cable,manual,CD & Headset.As you know this phone is not available in Europe.Its originally simfree GSM And not an unlocked phone,So you can use in any network (Triband).I really hesitated before placing the add but Iam raising money at this time of the year:( .Ill consider offers from 440 euros,email your offers and ill be in touch ..deposit by paypal in-case of collection.am Based in dublin.I can ship nationwide.If intrested send a txt to 0871323212
    Regrds,
    Amin

Specifications

Dimensions: Display:
    Approx. 58(W) x 102(L) x 18.5(T) mm
    Weight with battery: 140g
    Operating System:
    Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 2.7" TFT LCD display with touch panel
    240 x 320 dots resolution
    Supports 262K colours (65,536 effective)

Operating time ^: GSM/GPRS Tri-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE:
    Standby: 150 hours
    Talk time up to 5.5 hours
    ^ Battery life may vary depending on RF
    conditions and actual usage
    GSM900
    GSM1800
    GSM1900

Bluetooth/Wireless LAN: Memory size:
    Bluetooth SIG version 1.2 compliant
    IEEE 802.11b compliant
    Flash ROM: 128MB