Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conversation Exchange in Dublin

• 10-12-2006 8:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all, the other day I found out about an English/French conversation exchange that goes on in the Library in the Ilac centre each Wednesday from 6pm-8pm and I thought I'd let people here knw about it. I was talking to a French couple who said that there are a lot of young French people there and not that many English speaker so I think it'd be a great place for people learning French to go to to improve their speaking and understanding of the language.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

Je voudrais ameliorer mon francais, mais malheuresment, je me trouve en inde pour ces prochaines mois. Peut-etre j'irai a Pondicherry!

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Et moi, je me trouve a Limerick. w00t, je ne le pense pas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Parlez-Vous

:confused: hello,
    any directions re: site s'il vous plait?
    have serached terms'grinds' ; french; leaving cert; 'francais' etc. to no avail
    cannot find my 'entry' from last year?:confused:
    I posted un petit annonce on 'noticebaord' Jan 06.
    I have to update my address.
    potential students think I am still available at Templeogue/Rathfarnham.:(

I currently live & work in D.4. the furthest I can go mid-week is Rathmines/Ranelagh Dublin 6 pour pratiquer la langue avec des étudiants de L.C. :o

Bon
    alors
    au boulot :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Parlez-Vous

oui, oui
    :confused: hello,
    any directions re: site s'il vous plait?
    have serached terms'grinds' ; french; leaving cert; 'francais' etc. to no avail
    cannot find my 'entry' from last year?:confused:
    I posted un petit annonce on 'noticebaord' Jan 06.
    I have to update my address.
    potential students think I am still available at Templeogue/Rathfarnham.:(

I currently live & work in D.4. the furthest I can go mid-week is Rathmines/Ranelagh Dublin 6 pour pratiquer la langue avec des étudiants de L.C. :o

Bon
    alors
    au boulot :eek:

Advertisement