Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying before exams??!!

Options
  • 10-12-2006 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

I live a good bit from the RDS so Im going to be heading there well in advance so as to avoid being late.(in case of bus and dart delays etc)

Is there anywhere to study when i get there until my exams?

also,im not familar with the RDS,are alot of the venues REALLY spread out,as in,could it be difficult in finding the right hall etc....iv enough things to be worrying about on the day rather than the venue on top of all that :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

There is just one huge hall for the exams so you'll have no trouble finding that its in the simmonscourt extension so its the entrance opposite the four seasons. As for somewhere to study with the exams in teh summer it was great as you could find a quiet spot outside but now I guess youcould find a corner of the area outside the exam hall or you could head to a cafe in ballsbridge?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Eh I think they're using the 2 halls cause of everyone doing the exams, but they're nearly beside each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I don't think there is anywhere provided for study though last year they did have some picnic tables just outside so you could study at them. They were closed off but still really freezing so I wouldn't advise it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Insert cliché "ya don nneed 2 studie lol oZOMG!!!1"

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

Insert cliché "ya don nneed 2 studie lol oZOMG!!!1"

thats quite ironic seeing as clearly all the study has gone to your head and affected your typing...

or else your drunk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Ballerina wrote:
    thats quite ironic seeing as clearly all the study has gone to your head and affected your typing...

or else your drunk

Or he's joking?

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

Chakar wrote:
    Or he's joking?

yes there is that possibility :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

:)

Advertisement