Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaelic telecom broadband

Options
  • 10-12-2006 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭

Anyone using this provider ? My neighbour has switched from eircom broadband ,has a D-link router but hasn't managed to get connected since changing . Anyone know if router isp is 192.168.1.1 for all D-links? . What format does user name take from Gaelic Teleecom ? I called down this evening , reset router , got asdl light , could see packet data downloaded on lap top but couldnt get google ? anyone any ideas why ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Parents got it at home but I haven't been at home since it was installed.

Using a netopia wireless modem and all is peachy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

different username and password should be entered on the router , all other settings remain the same, Gaelic should have supplied this username and password

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

And basically still eircom, resold. A friend of mine got GT thinking it would solve his DSL reliability problems and thought he had to use their non-wireless router.

Advertisement