Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Post office

• 11-12-2006 12:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

I may have something lost in the post which I am getting worried about. It would be a package, I know that the postmen deliver some of them up to a size and they knock on the door. If they miss or you miss them where do you go or ring?. I bought it off ebay about a month and a half ago, the seller was very nice.

Mods feel free to move, not too sure where it should go.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Your local depot... If they miss you, they'll leave a note that tells you when/where to pick it up and I think they'll leave another the next day.
    http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/Customer+Service/cust-howwehelp.htm#missed_delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

If the postman (or woman) had tried to deliver and nobody was home a slip saying what they tried to deliver and where to pick it up would have been left in its sted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Floot havent gotten anything like that through the door.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

if you haven't recieved the delivery note, then it hasn't reached Ireland.

i think you need to get in touch with the seller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Was it sent by registered post?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

Once or twice when I bought stuff off the net the postman just left the package in the porch :eek: No note or anything. Anyone could've taken it

Advertisement