Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Carzone Ad.. classic...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I wonder will the starlet, oops glanza, still sell?
    Sticking your mate in an advert whilst wearing womens trousers doesn't say much for the car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

hah classic, counting seeds on a mcdonalds bun ...always a favorite pastime of cap wearing glanza drivers!!

...How come you were looking for a glanze steve06???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

C_Breeze wrote:
    hah classic, counting seeds on a mcdonalds bun ...always a favorite pastime of cap wearing glanza drivers!!

...How come you were looking for a glanze steve06???
    haha, I wasn't... someone just sent it to me. I wonder if it's spiral's brother.... fffffffinglas man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 KTdesigner

Oh dear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I can imagine them... in the glanza, celtic away jersey and burbery baseball cap, with a joint, radio on full blast listening to riding dirty by chamillionaire!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

C_Breeze wrote:

You mean they can count??!!...........:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Its been taken down already, good job with the screenshot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Who wastes €30 putting an ad like this up!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

€30 worth of bail/drug money wasted....or he could have invested in another one of those classy plastic clocks to monitor the nitro consumption.:)

Advertisement