Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic in South Belfast

Options
  • 11-12-2006 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

Hi Guys

I am setting up a Business in South Belfast, I will be driving from Mid Louth. I hear the Traffic is very bad in the mornings going in to Belfast. If I had my business 3 miles south, would I miss it ?

It has to be with 2-3 miles of Belfast.

Thanks
    SD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭Richard

Someday wrote:
    Hi Guys

I am setting up a Business in South Belfast, I will be driving from Mid Louth. I hear the Traffic is very bad in the mornings going in to Belfast. If I had my business 3 miles south, would I miss it ?

It has to be with 2-3 miles of Belfast.

Thanks
    SD

It depens where, exactly. There are major roadworks on the Westlink (A12) which is affecting traffic coming off the M1 into the city. The roadworks will last a few years, I think.

If you're looking around Finaghy somewhere then you should miss most of the problems, though.

http://www.wesleyjohnston.com/roads/a12upgrade.html

You could consider somewhere like Lisburn for the business as it is near Belfast, yet it would be handier for you coming from the south. It also has good links to the NI motorway network.

Advertisement