Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another K750i problem - flashing white screen of death..

• 11-12-2006 11:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭

Last night, I plugged in my K750i for a charge and the screen went white. I could only turn it off by removing the battery. And when I turn in on now, all I get is a white screen which flashes on and off every few seconds. Anyone seen this before??

Tried a diff battery - no luck.

Cheers,

D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 902 ✭✭✭BreadBoard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

same thing happened to me when i was using my sisters k750i. it happened to me 3 times so i had to bring it to MPRC to get flashed. Its so annoying as i did nothing to it.It just happened as i was trying to turn it on or off and then it just went blank.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

Is it just me, or does the K750i have some rather serious reliability problems? I'm glad I didn't go for it when it was offered to me as an upgrade. Would only have been €29, and that was when it was new, but hardly worth it if it's going to give trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

how much did they charge for the repair?

DonalN wrote:
    how much did they charge for the repair?

Its free if its under warranty. When did you purchase the phone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

I got the phone about 4-5mths ago when I switched over to Meteor (got it for 9euro)...Can't remember at the mo what the warranty situation is with it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭Urban Weigl

If you got the phone 4-5 months ago, it should have at least 18 months of warranty left on it. Get it repaired now instead of wasting your time.

If you got the phone 4-5 months ago, it should have at least 18 months of warranty left on it. Get it repaired now instead of wasting your time.

Yes best option is get it repaired before its too late.Do you live near sandyford industrial estate.

Advertisement