Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Craggy Island 2142 server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

will it be getting regular resets like twice a day? because unless its conquest only the titan maps wont take long to bug out.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭-l-Z3k3-l-

we'll see how it goes first with the 1.06 patch.
    if its causing problems then we'll do regular resets
    having trouble doing the maplist at the moment. stupid BF2142cc client

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

-l-Z3k3-l- wrote:
    we'll see how it goes first with the 1.06 patch.
    if its causing problems then we'll do regular resets
    having trouble doing the maplist at the moment. stupid BF2142cc client

Any details of what maps will be used?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

It was full last nite, from what i saw the map rotation plays all maps, in both conquest and titan mode. It was good crack, mainly yanks on it from some strange reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

. It was good crack, mainly yanks on it from some strange reason.
    the man from Del monty says "viop off !!"
    myself i cant stand playing away listening to Bart Simpson telling you what to do !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

then turn voip off in your own options. I like servers with voip. Ripping the piss outa bart simpson ftw :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

i did,but bart still types !! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

-l-Z3k3-l- wrote:
    . stupid BF2142cc client

Yes its a pain in the ass, I keep having to reboot my laptop over it.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Its a good server. Played for a good while Friday evening. Seems to be empty a lot of the time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Is this server still around? I had added it to my favorites planning to try it when it was populated but it doesn't seem to be active anymore.

• Advertisement

Down again tonite. Zekes giving 4U servers what for. The admins are also reducing the minimum players requirements, so a game cans tart with 6.

Alrite it seems to start filling up around 8ish every night, and stays full until around 11. Map rotation is conquest, conquest, titan. Its been good now the past 2-3 nights. alot of fellow paddies on the server. anyone interested, i'll meet ye there tonite.

Advertisement