Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pug 306 - radio woes

Options
  • 11-12-2006 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭

Yet another thread about my 306!

The buttons on my radio started acting up, i.e. press and no response. Eventually it just died. Finally worked out how to get the radio out, all the connections seem fine. Changed the fuse, no joy.

Im lost after this, has its life come to an end or is there some other part I should be checking?

tia

jumpa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

personally i find that something always goes wrong with the stereos from pugs. Ive seen it on a grand total of 3 peugeouts

If it doesnt switch on anymore and you have tried the fuse , my only advise would be buy a new one , they are not that expensive and look and sound miles better!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Cheers CB.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Right now Im back working, I need a radio! Havent a clue about buying a replacement. Ive a cd changer so needs to be compatible with that and not big into my audio so looking for a cheap option.

Any recommendations?

Advertisement