Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

K800 a couple of questions

• 11-12-2006 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭

Juts got a SE k800 with Vodafone.

Its great but have 2 questions:

1. The phone is advertised as having Image Stabiliser, but in the manual it refers to I.S., "if available". The manual with the phone is a VF branded one, so I looked at the pdf on the SE website. Its the same. My phone does not have I.S. Nor do the ones issued by 3. Why would they make this available only in some places.

2. When I connect the phone by USB cable the battery charging icon on the phone moves like when the battery is being charged. I only noticed this as I was about to disconnect the cable. Can the phone be charged by USB. Its not mentioned in the manual.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭krpc

Juts got a SE k800 with Vodafone.

Its great but have 2 questions:

1. The phone is advertised as having Image Stabiliser, but in the manual it refers to I.S., "if available". The manual with the phone is a VF branded one, so I looked at the pdf on the SE website. Its the same. My phone does not have I.S. Nor do the ones issued by 3. Why would they make this available only in some places.

2. When I connect the phone by USB cable the battery charging icon on the phone moves like when the battery is being charged. I only noticed this as I was about to disconnect the cable. Can the phone be charged by USB. Its not mentioned in the manual.

I don't know the answer to the first question, however for the second one, the phone can be charged via USB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Not sure about image stabiliser .. I assume they're referrring to "BestPic" which takes a series of photos and you can choose the best one. I've always found this useful if my hand is shakey or if I'm on a bus or in a car and it's moving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I might be wrong but I believe the Image Stabiliser is automatically on when
    you are taking photo. It's a built-in function.

You only need to switch it on manually when taking video clips.
    Pity about the video clip resolution, otherwise there is nothing on
    this phone I can fault. Absolute bargain on O2 billpay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭leche solara

The Image Stabiliser is only available when using Landscape or Twilight Landscape scene mode. It isnt explained in the manual but is explained well on the SE website.

Advertisement