Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long board wanted

Options
  • 11-12-2006 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭

My wife is buying me a board for xmas, I am looking for anything between eight and nine foot. (new or second hand) So if any of you are looking to sell I am interested. If any of you have shops in the Dublin area please pm me with your wares.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭lightening

ok... no one willing to part with their beloved long boards! I am now thinking of buying a new one circle board, anyone have any experience with this make, I am assured they are very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

circle one are good, my whole family surfs and theres a pile of boarsd sitting out in my back garden that arent used any more, my dad hurt his shoulder so all his old boards are there and everytime me or one of my brothers damage a board we get new ones, i must warn you though all our boards are really really really used, of hand there is a 8"6 southpoint sitting out there but its fairly wrecked and a 8"4 hawaiian soul with part of the tail bust of but i have the second piece, i am a dab handy at board repair and could fix it up for you.

Advertisement