Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can U Book Decent Hotels By The Hour

Options
  • 11-12-2006 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Ok, I have an idea, but I don't know if it is possible.
    I want to book a hotel, for a couple fo hours, on xmas eve.
    I have just bought some seriously kinky pvc lingerie, and the idea is that I will ask me bloke to meet me there, for lunch, or something.
    When he arrives, he will call me, and I will tell him to take the lift to X room, where I will be waiting, fully kitted out in aforementioned undies.

Both of us have to spent XMAS eve evening with out respective families, so I would only want the room for a couple of hours.

Is this possible? Or will I have to book an entire night and then leave the room early?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Most likely you will have to pay for the night and leave early. Sure go ahead and spend the night there. "I was at a friends house". :) Have fun now.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ruu wrote:
    Most likely you will have to pay for the night and leave early. Sure go ahead and spend the night there. "I was at a friends house". :) Have fun now.

Ah he has to go down the country, back home to the relations, so can't really spend the night.
    Bet ya these places cos a bomb! Gonna look it up now any-hows, see how much it would set me back to book the whole night. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I see, well its no harm in ringing around to ask anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

I cant belive i'm about to suggest this but ... would .... Travelodge be an option .... I feel dirty for even suggesting that, seedy reputation.

Edit : Retract that statement - I just saw the word decent in the title

Advertisement