Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D.I.Y. Hardware Store

Options
  • 11-12-2006 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this ones been on before:

A man gets home and tells his wife, "I just got barred from 'HomeBase' today!"

His wife asks him why?

To which he replied, "Well, I went into the gardening section and a youth came up and asked me if I wanted decking?"

"Luckily, I was quick and got the first punch in!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

brilliant, I lol'ed

then spent 2 minutes explaining it to my g/f

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

haha :D
    Unpossible wrote:

LMAO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

Unpossible wrote:
    brilliant, I lol'ed

thats better than the joke.women:rolleyes: your not really good at explaining things so :p
    nice joke:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

thats better than the joke.women your not really good at explaining things so
    she is chinese, has never been to Ireland and over here I have to avoide using slang so the locals and my classmates understand me.
    so I had to first explain the two meanings of decking (to someone who never had a garden and whose native language isnt english), then I had to explain what a DIY store and homebase are.

but you are right, it is funny sometimes trying to explain things to her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

Good one :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement