Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drawing up House Plans

Options
  • 11-12-2006 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am looking for recommendations for someone to draw up our house plans. We are in Co. Kildare (Monasterevin).
    Any recommendations for someone who wont charge the earth for drawing them up?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Hi

Phone a girl called <name and number removed - Op will probably have recieved email notification, it is not really a good idea to post names and numbers on internet message boards - as Smashey suggested below - pm the info. Vex> Excellent. She's near Naas. Tell her K gave you her number. She'll know then where you got it. Do give her a call she's excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Builderwoman,

Just a quick suggestion,

Perhaps you should edit your post and remove the name and number. Send it to the O.P. by pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Is there a guide price for what engineers charge to do your planning application?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭sas

Is there a guide price for what engineers charge to do your planning application?

I've been quoted from 1 to 1.30 Euro per square foot + VAT.

This was by architectural technicians in the Laois area.

Architects tended to price based on percentages of the build costs from my experiences.

Advertisement