Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Christmas Tree

Options
  • 11-12-2006 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭

Where is the best place to buy a real Christmas tree in Limerick City and what kind of price should I expect to pay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

Why bother. just go down and rob the one on O'Connel Street!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Crea wrote:
    Where is the best place to buy a real Christmas tree in Limerick City and what kind of price should I expect to pay?

Try the guys down at St John's square.

Have no idea how much they cost though as we have a fake one for a number of years now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

You also have the travellers selling them outside near Kielys at the parkway roundabout. At least they were last year anyway. Not sure if they are this year. The residents around there are a little wary of them lately after the front yard/toilet incidents.
    But if you dont mind braving the city traffic I think St Johns square in front of the graveyard is always a good spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

always go up to cratloe woods, or at ivans cross. I think you would be paying about 30 or 40 euro for a decent one, im not sure though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

The gal in my life purchased a good quality artificial tree a couple of years ago ......

it's going to last me out as far as I can see .....

and no cleaning up afterwards ..... :)

and no sticking it in the back garden for a month before it's collected after Christmas .....

I must try and get a photo and post it
    (in a few days cos it's not up yet !!!)

ps. of course it's called a 'Winter Tree' ..... 'PC' and all that crap !!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Jetland 40 buck great trees if you bring your stand they will pare it down with a chainsaw and all. Sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 42 lyencoli

You could go to Curragh Chase, a nice tree for 30-40 euros and you get a holly tree to plant at home thrown in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭dv

Why bother. just go down and rob the one on O'Connel Street!:D

You wouldn't get away with it Somerset!

Yobs Forced to Redecorate Christmas Tree

Pity we can't seem to do that here...

Advertisement