Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know a good cleaner?

Options
  • 11-12-2006 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi All,
    Since the arrival of daveco23 junior in september we have been (metaphorically) pushing the cleaning duties under the rug, until the rug upped and left yesterday complaining of mistreatment, how a dog wouldn`t live in such conditions, etc etc...
    Just wondering if anyone out there could recommend a good cleaner for a weekly / fortnightly visit? Have seen loads of ads in superquinn and coffee shop, but was hoping to rely on word of mouth?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

daveco23 wrote:
    Hi All,
    Since the arrival of daveco23 junior in september we have been (metaphorically) pushing the cleaning duties under the rug, until the rug upped and left yesterday complaining of mistreatment, how a dog wouldn`t live in such conditions, etc etc...
    Just wondering if anyone out there could recommend a good cleaner for a weekly / fortnightly visit? Have seen loads of ads in superquinn and coffee shop, but was hoping to rely on word of mouth?
    Thanks.

There's a topic in here somewhere on this already Dave, good luck finding it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Easily done...

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054963273&referrerid=&highlight=

FWIW, we engaged a cleaner a couple of weeks ago and I asked if she was looking for more work, but she's not at the moment. I have to say, it's nice to have a clean house that we didn't spend a saturday afternoon cleaning! (Don't mean to rub it in)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cuddydale

What is a reasonable hourly rate these days? Due to move to the Park very shortly and will need some domestic help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Hammiepeters

I have found a great polish girl and she is pretty good. pm if you want number.
    We pay about 10 to 12 an hour. I was paying a slovakian girl 10 but she kept canceling saying she was too busy! so now pay 12 to the new girl. Worth it if they are thorough and get the job done quickly. A lot of the girls went home for christmas and a holiday, so you may have more choice in a week or two when they come back. Ask Ivan on the charlesland bus if he knows anyone, he has great links with the community.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 448 ✭✭Marcais

I have found a great polish girl and she is pretty good. pm if you want number.

Does she only do polishing?.....................I'll get my coat!!!

Could you send me her number please, and can she iron?

• Advertisement
Advertisement