Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox360 fm07 database issue

Options
  • 11-12-2006 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭

how the bloody hell do i change the database size from small to something decent? cant find anything on any screens, or in the manual about it

surely if theres dialogue popping up when you start a game to tell you that youre starting a game with a small database, there should be something somewhere to change the bloody thing:mad: :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

i would image that this is not an option on the xbox?

they have the option on the pc version to allow for the fact that different PC spec's can deal with bigger (smaller) database sizes.

but with the fact the xbox360 is a set unit, that would be a wasted option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

so why give a dialogue saying its running the small database?

why mention it at all?

id have thought the option would be there so that people could play smaller databases for quicker moving games

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

Helix wrote:
    so why give a dialogue saying its running the small database?

why mention it at all?

id have thought the option would be there so that people could play smaller databases for quicker moving games

sorry, dunno. tbh i didnt read the entire first thread, didnt realise there was a dialogue box....

i assume of you have the hard disk etc for the 360?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

yup, have everything

its a strange one but it does appear that theres no way of changing it

lazy code conversion from pc perhaps? maybe they just forgot to take that bit out lol

Advertisement