Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancehouse/The Lab

Options
  • 11-12-2006 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had any details on the new studio that has opened up, or is about to open on Foley Street - a few of the well known instructors will be having a class there once a week - however, I would be keen to try and figure out the variety of classes that are going to be there, so was wondering if anyone knew if they had a website set up yet.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I work across the street and am looking straight in the window - I can confirm it is open and as regards the types of dance - I'm not an expert but there appears to be something different going on every day - most of it looks to me as the sort of dance that is on the Fat Boy Slim video "Praise You"

Advertisement