Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The "Best of luck" slash "How was your examino?" thread

Options
  • 11-12-2006 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

I don't kick off until tomorrow, hope any exams so far have gone well + good luck to all boardsies facing the evil exams ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

My first is tomorrow as well. Good luck to everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

Shouldnt you be studying?;)

Good luck to all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

9.30 tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Starting at 3pm tomorrow, absolutely ****ed.

Good luck to everyone!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Good luck folks

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Good luck everyone!

I'm absolutely fooked as per usual. Anyone know anything about standards in computer technology and networks? Because I don't!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Best of luck to everyone particularly those doing finals!
    [country] Ye'll be grand, no trouble to ye sure [/country]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Good luck to everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I don't think any of the exams start till tomorrow (or maybe that's just the ones on in the RDS). And yes, I probably should be studying right now.
    Good luck to all, including myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭recyclebin

1 down 4 more to go final year mech eng = piece of cake NOT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Best of luck to everyone now..

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭pimpy_c

I don't think any of the exams start till tomorrow (or maybe that's just the ones on in the RDS). And yes, I probably should be studying right now.

They started today that's for sure!
    One down and two more to go.

I have to say the new exam number malarky is bizarre. It makes no sense to me.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

pimpy_c wrote:
    They started today that's for sure!
    One down and two more to go.

I have to say the new exam number malarky is bizarre. It makes no sense to me.
    Good God! Thanks for reminding me! I've yet to print out my exam card. *Curses system.*

Edit: I see they've changed the system again. *Double-curses system.*

Now, with three of my curses in situ, they've no hope. Maybe I won't even bother going to my exams and I'll just sit back and watch the system collapse before my evil eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭cast_iron

Nobody here should be reading this!

Good luck...

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

starting wednesday at six(that days gonna FLY by....NOT!!)

best of luck to everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

Starting at 3pm tomorrow, absolutely ****ed.

Good luck to everyone!

I'll be seeing you there... or maybe not seeing as I don't think I know what you look like...

Good luck everyone-especially those who have finals or anything that counts towards their final grade

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Scraggs wrote:
    Best of luck to everyone particularly those doing finals!
    I read that, then realised it applied to me and now i feel a little sick. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Byrno

Oh there were exams yesterday (Monday) in the RDS, boy do I know there was! Right back to the study.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

What are you doing reading this? Good luck and all but shouldn't you be studying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

best of luck to all....I start today...matrices and vectors :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Kicked off today with a manual therapy practical. Twas alright, made one boo-boo, but pretty sure I passed anyway. Practical/oral exams are really feckin intimidating thou, + I've LOADS of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Advanced Micro - fine, a bit harder than last year's one, but fine.

Trade Econ - grand. Finished after an hour. Very predictable, no suprises.

No exams now til Monday!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

Was happy enough with stats. Did 4 questions out of the 5, but fecked up a few bits. Pretty much the same exam as a few years back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 bluepencilcase

The very best of luck to all and sundry.

Fantastic! First final exam, and I'm all prepared with my four guaranteed questions. Go in, sit down, and do the exam of a lifetime! Timed every question perfectly!

Come out, get a lift home with a mate who's cursing the exam all the way home. Get out of the car, and he says, "Aye, I also got a bit of a shock whenever I saw we'd to do five questions".

"You're taking the fucking piss".

He wasn't.

If I wasn't so afraid of the RAs, I'd put my fist through the wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Started yesterday!The one today went mega well..yipee!Though I think it was aided by the supereduper magic pen I got form the union stand!

Bets of luck to everyone.Remember at the end of the day its just an exam and there are a lot more important thngs in the world! And if you do feel a bit down after a crap exam then have a gander at this..It always makes me smile:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnapzB-4tAk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

Bloody bicycling Christ I start on Thursday and haven't done a flipping tap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Start tomorrow with a film viewing and discussion session on everything I've covered in the last three years - not good.

Can't find out what the exam actually entails at the moment - not impressive.

Haven't finished my record of clinical placement which has to be handed in tomorrow.

Just found out that my course now has compensation, this is unreal! However I still have a 50% pass mark unlike the year behind me. Boohoo. But yay!

It's so rare I say this: I love my course.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Just back from my first exam, Japanese ab initio. Went pretty well, would have gone better if I'd done more study today. Oops...=p

Advertisement