Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

posh wrapping paper

Options
  • 11-12-2006 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭

I know this may seem ott but I'm looking for some fancy wrapping paper for my christmas pressies. Last year I bought satin fabric and ribbon and used that. It looked great but took hours as the material was so silky (i.e. slippy). I ended up having to actually sew some of the pressies in and given my BF got a main one and another 11 stocking fillers (something for everyday of christmas) you can see the amount of time needed. Anyway, this year I need something a little more practical but that still looks like good and like I've made an effort. I have some beautiful red and black ribbons so if I could get some plain white or silver paper that looked good I could use that?

Advertisement