Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thornography - New CoF

• 12-12-2006 12:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

So has anyone else taken a risk on the new Cradle of Filth album?
    I did.

I have to say, this seems different from other CoF albums to me.
    In the past I've always found their albums to be a mixture of good songs with dire songs but this album definatly seems to lean towards a majority of good songs.
    Funnily enough, looking back on their other albums, I notice there were very short release times between them and I wonder if this has anything to do with the quality of them.

Anybody have any thoughts to share?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I've not really bothered with CoF as of late.

Mind you, I'll still stick on some of their older albums now and again, but no, I've not looked into the new one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Hmm...I'm one of those people that have a preference for the later stuff and not the earlier stuff.
    Not sure why, but I guess the older stuff is too much of an acquired taste for me.

Advertisement