Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway United in the FAI Premiersh

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Indeed.. If I didnt work Friday night i'd be there every week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Joeyjoejoe43

Thats great news altogether! Fair play to the lads. Till be great to see them rubbing shoulders with the likes of Shels and Derry City on a weekely basis...

http://www.rte.ie/sport/2006/1211/eircom.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

While it is great news for Galway you do have to feel a little sorry for Dundalk. They got screwed over cos their from a smaller town and the fact that Drogheda are nearby so the commercial oppurtunities aren't as big as Galway's. Still well done Galway they've put alot of good work in over the last couple of seasons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭galwaygirleen

Just a few words! CMON UNITED !!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Yes well done. Wasn't there a forum for Galway soccer players on galwayfa.net a few months back? I wonder whatever happened to it? A friend of mine used to frequent it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Seems to be a lot of vitriol being thrown around at the decision to send us up. Dundalk have no reason to complain as the on the field points were for the last 4 seasons where Galway finished above them 3 times out of the four. The other 50% of the decision was for off the field running of the club where we have been recognised as best in the whole country. Fair play to all behind the scenes for doing such a good job. Shame about the begrudgers though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭5times

Bugger the begrudgers . The begrudgers weren't standing in Terryland getting soaked every Friday/Saturday/Sunday for the past decade watching us slog our backsides off for no reward . Fair play to all involved in getting the club to this point . Now they need to keep them there . GUFC

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Fantastic news, great to see all the hard work finally paying off.
    no point in any other club complaining, all clubs signed up a year ago, and knew what was reqired.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Fully deserved, no matter what others may say. I'm looking forward to another trip there next season already. Congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

G

U

F

C

Tony Cousins barmy army!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

http://galwaysoccer.editboard.com/

thats the galway fa board

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Conor h

I've logged into this forum for the 1st time in about 6 months.

On behalf of everyone at GUST i'd like to thank everyone for their kind words.

This is only the beginning and i'd ask all of ye to keep in regular view of the following to keep up to date with GUFC.

-The Advertiser(we'll be doing alot of PR there)
    -www.galwayunitedfc.ie
    -www.gust.ie
    -www.galwayutd@bebo.com

Our forum is www.foot.ie

Any enquiries about season tickets,merchandise,travel,fixtures i'd be happy to help.
    conorholland@yahoo.co.uk

Also don't mind the begrudgers....if they could read they would have seen what they signed up for!

Advertisement