Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone..

Options
  • 12-12-2006 7:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Please leave a message after the tone............ very boring.
    Heard any good ones ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

the default password on everyone's voicemail is 0000. find one of your friends who hasn't changed his/hers by ringing 08x5xxxxxxx to go straight to voicemail and make your own fun greeting :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭SystemError

Make your friends greeting as if someones actually answering the phone and then start screaming at them.
    E.G.
    (Voicemail)"Hello?"
    (Caller) "Hi ..."
    (Voicemail)"Who's this ?"
    (Caller) "It's...(name)"
    "WHAT?! WHY THE F*&K ARE YOU CALLING ME YOU F*&^ING A**HOLE ILL KILL YOU!"

type of thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭nosmo-king

Now we are getting into it...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Uh huh.
    Practical joke forum is that way -->

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

the default password on everyone's voicemail is 0000. find one of your friends who hasn't changed his/hers by ringing 08x5xxxxxxx to go straight to voicemail and make your own fun greeting :)
    That should be a crime! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Bond-007 wrote:
    That should be a crime! :(
    i think it is :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Rabies wrote:
    Uh huh.
    Practical joke forum is that way -->
    what way? link

• Registered Users Posts: 33,504 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

nosmo-king wrote:
    Please leave a message after the tone............ very boring.
    Heard any good ones ?

Hi, this is Steve's fridge. He can't come to the phone right now and his answering machine has fecked off on the piss. So leave a message and I'll pin it to myself with one of these silly magnets he keeps sticking to me....

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

what way? link
    If you can't find the Practical Joke forum ask here. The mods will point you in the right direction.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Car Mad

HI I cant come to the phone right now becuase im down in the basement printing a fresh new batch of €50 notes.If you would like to see my handywork please leave a name and number so i can get back to you.If you are a gard please ignore this message. ;)

Advertisement