Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB - the perfect start

Options
  • 12-12-2006 11:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

The technicians finally called around and installed my 3mb broadband yesterday. Everything worked fine when I entered the IP address, gateway and DNS at lunchtime. When I got back that evening, no broadband. Only the power light and the Ethernet light are on on the black box. The third one which I presume is the connection from the antenna is off. Anybody experienced similar issues?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

the power light and ethernet lights are the only ones supposed to be on.. the third one is when accessing configurations or something like that.. it should never be on... what exactly is the problem? is the ethernet light on the black poe box flashing?? what is your setup? is the ethernet plugged directly from the box to your pc or through a router?

Advertisement