Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Another 'Dj Rankin' -_-

• 12-12-2006 12:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

There is this Dj who calls himself 'Dj Fritzy', he has a few songs, one, called lucky star, which is a remix of the original (which he didnt credit for), is EXACTLY, i mean EXACTLY, the same as Scott Brown - Neckbreaker, except is has the ****ty pitched up vox and him MC to himself like a ****head. Do any of you know about him?

nova

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Dj Nova wrote:
    There is this Dj who calls himself 'Dj Fritzy', he has a few songs, one, called lucky star, which is a remix of the original (which he didnt credit for), is EXACTLY, i mean EXACTLY, the same as Scott Brown - Neckbreaker, except is has the ****ty pitched up vox and him MC to himself like a ****head. Do any of you know about him?

nova
    NO F**KING WAY!!!!

Have you rang SKYNews?? Actually, it'd probably be better to ring the Herald first. This needs to be stopped at once. Dance music is not about ripping off samples and never has been. Who'd have thunk it?

edit- You're not EFC-4eva are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

ah no, theres ripping off, and taking entire songs and renaming them as being yours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dj Nova

He stole another song aswell, i didnt get the name of it, though its a 4 way 'vs' song, i have DEFINETLY heard it before, chek him out on limewire, its full of this prick, what a wanker.

lATERZ
    nova

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dj Nova

BaZmO* wrote:
    NO F**KING WAY!!!!

Have you rang SKYNews?? Actually, it'd probably be better to ring the Herald first. This needs to be stopped at once. Dance music is not about ripping off samples and never has been. Who'd have thunk it?

(sorry for double post) im not EFC-4eva, im nova :D
    I hate when people rip off like that, they have no skill whatsoever, they should just quit. seriously

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭electro.ie

BaZmO* wrote:
    NO F**KING WAY!!!!

LOL...

Ripping off music? no way! Imagine what's next... maybe someone will rip off Vanilla Ice's classic! (Joke btw)

Nova man. Don't let it get to you, enjoy good music, avoid the rest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭cheesemaker

ah sure,its only a matter of time before the knackers that listen to that ****e rob something off him,it all comes around

Advertisement