Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit card question urgent

Options
  • 12-12-2006 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

ive not paid my minimuim monthly balance since march my now it says credit card balace without on my internet account and says i have 00dr even tough i owe 3000 euro, what does this mean??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 shadowmanman

Tbh I donk know however it might mean that your card may have been cancelled

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 gary9112

so what does it mean if it has been cancelled?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 amc759

Ring the company you got the credit card from, and they will tell u what the story is. good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Why dont you just pay it? Were you hoping it would go away?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

If they have cancelled your card chances are you have a nice big black mark on your credit history with the Irish Credit Bureau for the next 5 years which will **** you up for anything you ask for from a bank etc

Pay it off NOW and beg for forgiveness..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 amc759

What did u do ??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

gary9112 wrote:
    so what does it mean if it has been cancelled?

You can no longer make purchases with it. If you dont catch up on your arrears your account will be downgraded to a debt recovery level & that's your credit rating raped for at least 5 years - ring your bank immediately & ask them what to do next.

Advertisement