Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jane Norman sizes

• 12-12-2006 2:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 312 ✭✭

Has anybody shopped in Jane Normans recently? I was in there yesterday, and tried on 3 tops, all sizes 10/12 - the size 10 wouldn't even go over my shoulders, I got the size 12 on alright, but could hardly breathe when I had it on! I know I'm a size 10-12 as clothes in these sizes always fit in other shops, but cannot believe how small the clothes are in there.
    Also, I tried on a pair of size 12 trousers which I could have got into twice they were so big, I eventually settled on a pair of jeans - gorgeous, but the tag said 'short length' however, they were still too long even with my highest heels on - anyone else have these problems?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭fifly

I find that the sizes vary in shops and even the same brand all the time. You can't go by the number on a label. The material can also have alot to do with it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I shop there all the time and I'v always found their clothes to fit great.. It's actually my favourite shop.. Their stuff washes really well too, great quality IMO..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Lovely clothes but im an 8 in most shops but trousers in Jane norman come up v small too me and the legs are always to long - they sell nice mini skirts though

Advertisement