Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Suggestions for Wedding outfit please

• 12-12-2006 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi,

have been invited to v fancy wedding in January.
    Looking for suggestions for outfit. Problem is I am diff sizes top & bottom so really dresses don't work - thinking skirt & top but their don't seem to be many nice skirts around at the mo.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

Hi Winnie,

as I don't know what age you are, size you are, what height you are of what kind of shape you have, I'm probably going to make a mess of this, but I'll just give it a go.

Something that's always incredibly elegant and classy is a trouser suit. Armani and Moschino have beautiful women's tuxedoes out at the moment- a fitted, beautifully tailored blazer and wide tuxedo pants. One of these in black with dramatic emerald jewellry (chandelier earrings, a cocktail ring... stay away from a necklace, though, you don't want to take away from the jacket) and a classic black suede round toe court with a high heel and an emerald clutch bag would be beautiful.

River Island have beautifully cut trousers in various lengths and pretty little jackets.The Satin Trim Tux Jacket, which is £39.99 sterling, is beautiful, and lovely quality.

Another alternative is something from Reiss- they have a store on Stephen's Green and their stuff is beautiful. Incredibly elegant, and not taht expensive at all. The website is www.reiss.co.uk. They have fabulous skirts, tops, jackets and shoes in- you're guaranyeed to find something.

Another place which is eternally popular is Karen Millen. Brilliant for classy, sexy partywear. They have stores on Grafton Street, in Brown Thomas and Clerys.

Hope I've been of some help, Winnie, and enjoy the wedding.

Advertisement