Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rabbiting

• 12-12-2006 2:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

i had a look at the threads about ferreting and i am also very interested in learning this form of hunting and the use of netting. i regulary shoot the bunnies but there is one farm in particular that i cannot get a safe shot at them coz there is a road right behind them.i have a rough idea how it is all done but i believe you are better shown by experts how to do these things, so the big question is there anyone out there that would be interested in showin how it is done

(i know that this is not strictly a shooting question but i believe this is the best place to ask)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

Hi Moby,

You should read the monthly articles by Ed Cook in "Sporting Gun" magazine.
    Overall its an excellent publication with lots of pictures and diagrams used for explanatory purposes.;)

Hezz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 moby10

thanks hezz-will do

Advertisement