Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Repair

• 12-12-2006 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Can anyone help with advice on where I can get a PSP LCD screen replaced.

In a moment of rage my son head-butted his PSP (trying to get the better of Teggen tag) and the LCD screen shattered into a spiders web.

I'm desperately trying to find somewhere in Dublin / Wicklow / Wexford where I can have it repaired.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Buy one off ebay or somewhere online and I'm sure someone here wouldn't mind fitting it for you!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 GeneralPatton

Thanks Jonny,
    I did see some screens for sale on e-bay, but I also saw the installation instructions, which seemed quite daunting. So I was hoping that there might be somewhere here that would do the complete replacement job!

Advertisement