Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Gear Portable Ops (PSP)

• 12-12-2006 4:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if this game is available in Ireland for Christmas.
    It got a savage review over on gamespot (9.0/superb) and it does look truly impressive from the screenshots.

Looks like one of the few 'must have' PSP games, anyone know about its availability?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

youll have to import it, only around 30 euro on this great site, www.videogamesplus.ca

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Thanks for the link, just ordered myself a copy there - should compensate for the inability to get my hands on a Wii this Xmas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

Yea pretty cheap too, what did it come to inc shipping? 35 euro? Anyway you should get it in around 3 days? Probably before end of week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭justfortherecor

Cheers for that tip shorty, the game came in plenty of time for Xmas and i've been hooked to it ever since.

Great game in all, I love the team management aspect to it. The comic style cut scences are also an effective way of replacing the space intensive CGI cut scenes.

Its fantastic to be able to play a proper MGS in a portable fashion. Along with Tekken and LocoRoco, it seems as though this is another must have game for the PSP.

Advertisement