Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-business from home.Need advice.

Options
  • 12-12-2006 5:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi.
    I am looking for few advices from somebody who settled their business at home and do not go very far from their computers every morning.
    My case is pretty specific.I am working on MMORPG market(online games).
    At the moment i am working in the sales department of one of the biggest MMORPG shops in internet.
    Volumes are getting pretty big and I need legal registration I guess. But I can not find any usefull information on it.
    Problem in that electronic goods are very different from ordinary ones. There are even no VAT can be paid on them.
    Items are mainly in-game currentcies and in-game stuff.
    Company is registered in Estonia. Also I am using much of my own funds to buy stuff from our suppliers, so my bank activity is pretty strong. And at the end of the week i am getting payment from management for funds I used and my salary as well. So them come from my paypal to my bank and then again.
    So I wonder how it can be done.

Any information will be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Why do you think no VAT can be paid on electronic goods? This is incorrect.

Advertisement