Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superbowl 2007!! Who's going to win??

• 12-12-2006 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

So, with the playoffs looming, who do people think is going to win the Superbowl? Personally my heart says New England or New Orleans (How cool would that be?!) - but my head screams San Diego, they look totally unstoppable right now. They would absolutely kill any NFC team and look like they hold every single AFC team too. Should be a fascinating run in anyway.

Who is going to win the 2007 Superbowl? 31 votes

San Diego
    0%
    Indianapolis
    16%
    PherekydesZaphRuggieBeardulpitChummmp 5 votes
    Chicago Bears
    9%
    coyote6spyder238Dr.Slurm 3 votes
    New England Patriots
    9%
    Dowdeciesbobby wade 3 votes
    New Orleans
    22%
    de5p0i1erpoobumMartinJalistbagsfree2flytallaghtoutlawsPappaCSkillz22 7 votes
    Dallas
    12%
    John macKinetic^Liam90TiffanyJonathan 4 votes
    Seattle
    6%
    MakaveliFlutterinBantam 2 votes
    Baltimore
    3%
    Kobayashi 1 vote
    Cincinnati
    19%
    The_BullmanDanger_DaveEARMUFFSReganio 2TITAN #1geoff_nfl 6 votes
    Other
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

New Orleans
    I'm going for the New England Patriots, gotta stay loyal to my team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,472 ✭✭✭decies

New England Patriots
    Am a patriots fan but think the bears will win it......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

The bears have no chance i think.

I stand to lose a load of money if the bears win it. Thank god they have stuck with grossman at QB, hes my saviour.

pats,ravens,seahawks or eagles for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Dallas
    New Orleans or the Patriots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Danger_Dave

Cincinnati
    Id love to see my beloved jets win but i doubt it , a win over the pats would get me excited but how theyve got to the playoffs , ill never know. I thinks its going to be the winner of the AFC final which will San Diego vs Ravens methinks.Im goin to say ravens because the ravens have already beaten san diego and they stopped LT doing anything, think he had under 100yards rushing and no TDs. and you gotta think the amount of work LT has already put in is goin to tell in the last few games. So ravens to win, but with Philip Rivers startn to show some passing skills you never know

NFC team to reach final New Orleans, be so fariy Tale for them to win it .

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Kenny 5 wrote:
    New Orleans or the Patriots.

I would have to go along with this.I would hate to see the bears play the ravens in the superbowl,it would be the bore bowl.Two teams that have no offense and all defense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TiffanyJonathan

Dallas
    New Orleans Saints....All the way!!!! We got this. We deserve it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Nightrain

The bears have no chance i think.

I stand to lose a load of money if the bears win it. Thank god they have stuck with grossman at QB, hes my saviour.

pats,ravens,seahawks or eagles for me.

Being an eagles fan i hope you're right but im not sure. Garcia has done really well since he came in for mcnabb. but dont think its a superbowl winning team.

Besides NO winning it id like to see Tiki win a ring like the bus did for the steelers but that would require them to beat the eagles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭poobum

New Orleans
    i realy wanted the panters....but with them gone i have to say patriots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Kobayashi

Baltimore
    Desperate for the Seahawks to win after last year but can't see past the Ravens with their stingy defense and ball-control offense.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭PappaCSkillz22

New Orleans
    Kobayashi wrote:
    Desperate for the Seahawks to win after last year but can't see past the Ravens with their stingy defense and ball-control offense.

I like Seattle, Lofa Tatupup rules, but they have ZERO chance if they play like they did against Dallas. They were abysmal and if Tony Homo had held properly, they would be out today.

The NFC is so atrocious. Hopefully the Saints will bring a bit of class to the conference this weekend.

Advertisement