Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog found - APBT entire male

Options
  • 12-12-2006 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

I have taken him from the pound as his times was up and he was due to be pts'd. Normally I do not advertise strays from pounds but this chap is very young and very well behaved. Someone must have spent alot of time and effort to get him to this point. He is also a rednose APBT and very distinct looking. I will not disclose where he was found and from which pound I have got him. Ownership must be proven to me as I am now the legal owner of Button.

p744447.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dkdaveyk

Hi, I posted earlier lookin for an APBT and as already said we have a lovely home waiting. If you do not find his owner please contact us on email, thanks so much, David and Gina, we would love him!
    dkdaveyk@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Hi,

I thought you wanted a pup? Never mind, if you are genuinely interested then queries about Button are more than welcome. He is a lovely boy and already house trained etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Have sent you an email.

Advertisement