Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Day Spa resort....

Options
  • 12-12-2006 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

As the title says, does anyone know a really good one in Dublin North (Or in anywhere in Dublin)? Its for the mother, as a christmas pressie. Manicures, pedicures, massages and all that.....

Thanks
    D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Carton House offer a very good range of SPA facilities. Everything you would need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 cooboo

Daydream Spa in Terenure is a great place to go to.. I have been there loads of times.. Its a fab place and the staff are sooo friendly..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

revive in milltown.....getting my gf a pressie from there!! www.revive.ie

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Looks like everyone has their favourites! I was in Dunboyne Castle recently & it was divine. We stayed for a night but you can also go there just for the day. The spa website is www.seoid.ie

Advertisement