Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

English Begger Dude!

Options
  • 12-12-2006 8:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I not too sure if anyone has been hassled by this wee fecker but has anyone been asked for money by a small English man with a shaved head?
    He seems to do laps of the city begging, everytime i go out the front at work for a ciggy he is either already outside or is on his way.
    I was actually walkin past the bank one day in eyre square and happened to have 500 euro on me at the time, he asked me for some change, so i took out all the money and offered it to him (to see what he would say), he said "4 second pause.............eh eh no m8, i dont think you should give me that" and he walked off!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭mr biazzi

Surprised he didnt take it

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

There's a fella from Tyrone that fits that description. I've given him a smoke on occasion (that whole Karma thing).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

fracture wrote:
    I not too sure if anyone has been hassled by this wee fecker but has anyone been asked for money by a small English man with a shaved head?

Was he really small and putting on the accent. Cos if it was then perhaps KD has a new plan on the go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Yeah, I've seen him. He hangs out at the ATM machines outside of BOI. I've given him the odd Euro on cold nights, after drinking my own weight in Vodka+Whites.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

Yeah, he a small dude, he annoy's the crap outta me. I was in vivo the other night and he was standing beside me, his mobile went off and someone was inviting him to a party so he says he's gonna be there in a few mins as long as he can get a taxi, if he was so broke he would walk.......i hate him sooooo much!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭the-furbo

Ah yes, I've seen him! What a character! While on the topic of strange men, has anyone had some guy come up to them and ask "whats the best political parties to support?" When you blankly ignore him he starts to laugh and then says " A cider party and a house party" and then to everyones relief goes on his merry way! He did it to me and my friend once and I saw him do it to a few other people around the city!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

That sounds totally killer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

I've talked to him a few times. I suggest you do the same instead of writing about him in your comfy chair. He's a very interesting man if you can approach him with a genuinely open mind.

And he's Welsh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Fracture

grasshopa wrote:
    I've talked to him a few times. I suggest you do the same instead of writing about him in your comfy chair. He's a very interesting man if you can approach him with a genuinely open mind.

And he's Welsh.

I couldnt really care if he's interesting or not tbfh, he wrecks my head for money and ciggys nearly every day of the week.
    My chair isnt that comfortable and he isnt exactly poor either, there isnt too many homeless people with mobile phones and girlfriends. If you fell into his bulls**t that goes to show how gullable u are.

Advertisement