Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luca Turilli

• 12-12-2006 9:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭

I havn't been listening to metal much recently, but I'm going thorugh all my collection these past few days, It strikes me that Luca Turilli has some of the best metal I have ever heard, it's really awesome stuff if you dont mind the cheese :)
    Kind of a pointless post I know, but still. Luca Turilli Rocks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

Of his solo work ive only heard Prophet Of The Last Eclipse, and on that i only liked about half of the songs, i had heard "Demonheart", and being that i feckin loved it, i thought id buy the album, but i was a bit disappointed, but it was average. Now Rhapsody (now Rhapsody of Fire for legal resaons), that a different story, fecking deadly through and through, well, havnt heard that much of the new stuff, but the four original Emerald Sword saga albums are great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

The new Rhapsody Of Fire stuff is amazing. More orchestral, which means less metal, but still some of my favourite albums there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

Aye, I was kinda thinking more of King of the Nordic Twilight. Tis class. :)
    But yeah Rhapsody too, it's awesome. Let me expand that to Luca Turilli/Rhapsody.
    Quality.

Advertisement