Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Architrave Switch

Options
  • 12-12-2006 11:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

Looking for a brushed chrome architrave switch. Suppliers say they have never seen one as have a few sparks I've spoken to. In the MK catalogue they have a modular system architrave switch in a selection of finishes. Anyone know if this modular system will fit into a standard architrave switch? Anyone seen these used?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Beach Head

Think I remember ordering one from N.E.W. for a kitchen I was doing about a year ago. If I remember correctly, it fitted into an architrave metal flush box, but it would have taken a long time to get in or there was some other problem. Cannot remember now, but I know that I didnt have to use it in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I'm fairly sure you'll have to get one in MK Grid, (metal clad ,MCO finish)
    the architrace grid K3401 MCO
    then your switch K4881 WHI or K4881 BLK (black or white) then the grid
    k3708

flush back box 3921 ZIC, you'd be lucky to get this switch to fit into a non deep back box, getting the MK one would be the safest bet

also maybe one of the cheaper ranges have one, but I've never spotted one in the wholesalers, but you could be lucky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

It won't fit into the standard box that's already there so I'm just going to leave it as it is. Cheers for the help guys

Advertisement