Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Past Exam papers?

Options
  • 12-12-2006 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭

just wondering how you normally get your hands on these.none of my lecturers have ever mentioned them.
    only reason i want to know is for testing myself and also seeing how much detail we're expected to learn from the book.its kinda frustrating without them because im probably trying to learn sh*t that never comes up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Then click on the "information for students" tab, and "examination past papers" from there. You should be able to find any past exam papers for your modules there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

They're available online here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Damnit too late :p

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

aw thanks a mil

(f*ck why am i only looking at these now...i probably wont be able to do them and start to panic:o )

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Ballerina

arghh i cant get onto them,theyre all MCQ and it says

"The examination past paper you have selected is partially/wholly an MCQ examination and is therefore not available for viewing via the web. Please close this window and choose another past paper from the listing displayed."

:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭Tan Princess

Yeah you can't get MCQs online for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,083 ✭✭✭Sarn

Yep, MCQs and EMQs are never made available. At least the answer is in front of you and negative marking has been abolished (in some courses anyway).

Advertisement