Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CBGB's T-Shirt

• 13-12-2006 1:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I'm desperate to buy a CBGB's t-shirt for my boyfriend for christmas but i haven't a clue where i can get one in dublin, does anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

I have a red one, size large. Pre-worn, somewhat faded but rock'n'roll. And its the genuine article purchased at CBGB with a CBGB label - not the tat flogged in Urban Outfitters a while back. Yours for €150.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Nice bargain there magpie.....very rock n' roll :p

OP if you order it now online then you might get it before Christmas.
    They are $30.95 online (& that includes $10 shipping) so it will set you back around €24 in total.

http://www.cbgb.com/storepage.htm

Good luck ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Cbgb?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

You can get them at the Bandwagon store down on Jump Street. FACT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭magpie

Nice bargain there magpie.....very rock n' roll

And I quote -
    I'm desperate to buy a CBGB's t-shirt
    :p
    You can get them at the Bandwagon store

And I quote -
    its the genuine article purchased at CBGB

Plus its been worn by me - think of the lineage of this fine garment :rolleyes: :p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

FX Meister wrote:
    You can get them at the Bandwagon store down on Jump Street. FACT
    Is that 21 Jump Street by any chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

No. It's not. 21 Jump Street is a police station. Jump Street is 23 miles long.

Advertisement