Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Degree

• 13-12-2006 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi. I really want to become fluent in Irish and I'd also like to obtain a formal qualification in the language (ideally to degree level if I could but my Irish isn't great at the moment so I'm not sure if I'd be able for it or be accepted?). I left school about 13 years ago but have been doing a course in the local Gaelscoil which has been great for refreshing my Irish but I would like to do something more formal.

Does anyone know of
    a) any good courses that would lead to formal recognition (ideally part-time) b) what level of Irish is required to be accepted
    c) what's involved in terms of hours classroom attendance.

(I'm based in West Dublin so anywhere in Dublin, North Kildre or East Meath location would be great)

Any info is much appreciated.

Le gach dea ghui

Comments

Advertisement