Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would this be restricted?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

And not just by law either - how much money do you think an hour's shooting costs that guy? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭fathersymes

would be interesting trying to explain a "good reason" for possession!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Quillo

Sure, it's just a ole shotgun Guard.... need it for the rabbits, doncha know.

Quillo wrote:
    Sure, it's just a ole shotgun Guard.... need it for the rabbits, doncha know.
    What kind of rabbits have they in your neck of the woods!?!
    wererabbit.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Clare gunner

Looks like an athission 12 gauge.Well apart from seemingly that it is select fire,and has idonlikedelookodat features.[So paint it lime green &pink:rolleyes: ] ,it is perfectly legal.If the Saiga 12 is legal here,which has the same mag capacity,why not the USAS or Athission 12?[in semi of course]

• Advertisement

Assuming, of course, that you're not hunting with it... in which case you'd have a semi with a 3 round maximum limit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Ah but theres no limit for vermin!

Flock of crows/pigeons now you see it now you dont! ;)

Weren't they called street sweepers over in iraq?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭.243

very handy on the DTL, load only once "yes guard i do alot of trap shooting"

Ah but theres no limit for vermin!

Flock of crows/pigeons now you see it now you dont! ;)

Weren't they called street sweepers over in iraq?

Originally called Trench Brooms in ww1,Street Sweepers became a term used in the Prohibition era 1920s US to describe the riot shotgun.Term has stuck since.Like Chicago typewriter for the Thompson SMG.
    Also pretty good for practical shotgun courses.If you can run with that weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Imagine they arent to bad for getting rid of a few unwanted irai's either;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Does anyone actually have a Saiga 12 here?
    I cant see that making it past the restricted list

Yup,there a few around.As well as Spas12 and one methinks USAS12.
    Usually in 20ga or 410 or some 12ga.And no you can civillinise it.put non threatning wood stocks and PC 3 shot mags etc.It is one of the biggest sellers in Russia in the hunting field.Thats why they are hard to get in the West now,demand is huge for them and the Comrades are upping the prices for them,so it isnt that cheap anymore.
    Buy one now before they "restrict" them. My plan after Xmas anyway.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

A Saiga would look pretty good with a wood stock anyway, sounds like a plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

CG just a qustion how many guns do you have at this stage any pics?

Worldwide or just in Ireland???:D As soon as I get a proper camera I will post a few pics.;)

Advertisement