Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL BB down Dublin 9

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

was just on to broadband support about all this and other problems i have been having with them. there is a server problem at the moment and the email is down. the interent was down the other day but is ok now. the webmail should be back within the next hour according to them.

as a matter of interest does anyone have an email address that ends in ntlworld.com rather than ntlworld.ie? the reason i ask is that was daughters email was .com and isnt working anymore. they told me that she has to be .ie now as none of the .com addresses work anymore. is this true??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Stephen P

tabatha wrote:
    was just on to broadband support about all this and other problems i have been having with them. there is a server problem at the moment and the email is down. the interent was down the other day but is ok now. the webmail should be back within the next hour according to them.

as a matter of interest does anyone have an email address that ends in ntlworld.com rather than ntlworld.ie? the reason i ask is that was daughters email was .com and isnt working anymore. they told me that she has to be .ie now as none of the .com addresses work anymore. is this true??

Thanks for the info tabatha!! :)

I heard something before alright that @ntlworld.com email addresses are no longer. Mine is @ntlworld.ie and has been for over 3 years.

Advertisement