Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

Options
  • 13-12-2006 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭

Happy Christmas DIT. Pass it on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Happy Christmas my ass! After one of my ass hat lecturers gives us till next Tuesday in his last class, to hand in our assignment (which for me involves learning how to do it from scratch, then doing it). He then sends us an email which I only looked at for the first time 5 minutes ago, saying that it actually has to be in tomorrow instead.

He wants a hard copy of it. Think I'll just send him a piece of paper with the word "Twat" written on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Binomate wrote:
    Happy Christmas my ass! After one of my ass hat lecturers gives us till next Tuesday in his last class, to hand in our assignment (which for me involves learning how to do it from scratch, then doing it). He then sends us an email which I only looked at for the first time 5 minutes ago, saying that it actually has to be in tomorrow instead.

He wants a hard copy of it. Think I'll just send him a piece of paper with the word "Twat" written on it.
    lol he's changed it again,

he now wants the code emailed to him in a text file and the hard copy handed to him before 12 on tuesday.

god bless him tbh he really hasn't a clue!!

ohh and happy christmas.

and what's with the tree in the annex building in kevin street, why are they so lazy as to not put on the lights?

Well thank holy bejesus for that. Hopefully I'll get if all done over the weekend now! I really don't think that man's brain functions correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Happy christmas, did the snackery not cook up some christmas turkey this week?

****ing cheap ***** probaly didnt though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Mele Kalikimaka one and all

(Mele Kalikimaka is merry christmas in hawaiian) :D

• Advertisement

I've always wondered what your user name meant.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i would have thought it obvious :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Ah... I thought it was Merry Jesus Day in Philipino. I was so close... so very very close.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Yeah happy christmas all, and lol thankfully dont have that lecturer i dont think :D

Nick

Advertisement